Beginning in the fall of 2013, Tribesmen under the age of 18 can earn the new Den Chiefs Coup. This can be earned as a Brave, but cannot be worn until you are a Warrior.
The requirements are:
- Actively participate with a Den (Cub Scout or Webelos Den) for one program year in Den and Pack activities to the satisfaction of the Den Leader
- Complete Den Chief Training anytime after June 2013.
- Recommendation form must be turned in by your Scout Unit Leader
- The form must be signed by your Troop leader and the Den leader with whom you worked.
- The form must be turned in at check-in on Day One of your Troop's session at Camp
This award will be presented for the first time during the 2014 camp season. If you have any questions, please contact your Scoutmaster.